** WE ARE MOVING SALE!! **
TuffAnt is moving and we are celebrating with a sale on TuffAnt Steelies!
We are fast running out of TuffAnt Steelie Gen 2 stock, so get in quick to take advantage of the whopping 20% discount. (Not available for lay-buy).
Set of 5 - $1295 SALE PRICE >>> $1036 (plus freight)
Set of 6 - $1545 SALE PRICE >>> $1236 (plus freight)
- Weight: 18kg
- Load Rating: 1000kg
- Offset: ET27 or ET44
- Size: 18" x 8"
Colour choices include:
- Black Satin
This is a pretty important section, so to avoid disappointment of ordering the wrong wheels, please check your car model and year.
- Offset ET44 will fit the D3 and D4, all models in Australia SOLD OUT
- Offset ET27 Steelie will fit the D5 excluding SD6 for MY19 and MY20*
*If you have the brilliant SD6 version of the D5 (MY19 & MY20) or D300 (MY21), don't worry we have you covered with the TuffAnt Alloys
. They look great, perform great, and importantly, fit your car!
INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE
- TuffAnt Steelies
- 22mm Hex Chrome Wheel Nuts
- TuffAnt Wheel Caps (TYRES NOT INCLUDED)
IMPORTANT NOTE ON FREIGHT As of the 1st December 2020, the listed prices for freight of TuffAnts will be to commercial addresses only (commercial office or tyre fitters). TNT have opted to implement an additional $175 charge for any shipment of our wheels to residential addresses. TuffAnt has absorbed all price rises and residential charges until now, but we cannot absorb this hike, so all wheel deliveries need to be to commercial premises only (ie Home Offices do not apply).
Freight of Steelie and Alloys to metro locations are: Brisbane $65, Sydney $95, ACT $135, Melbourne $135, Adelaide $165, Hobart $175, Perth $195, Darwin $295.
**These prices are for commercial addresses only**
If you live outside the listed areas contact us at email@example.com to arrange a quote.
TuffAnt Steelies Gen 2
- Wash regularly. Getting dirty is fun, but keep your wheels happy by washing regularly, particularly after a beach run.
- Use running water, soap foam, but no chemical cleaners.
- Keep it smooth folks, no abrasives here. Use wheel mits or wheel cleaning brushes, just please dont use scourers or other abrasive materials.
- Dry off with a chamois or soft cloth.
Want to store your wheels and keep them in perfect condition for your next trip? Easy, just be sure to keep inside protected from the elements. Remember these are steel, so left outside they can begin to get surface rust.