***Special Introductory Discount of over 10%. Limited Time Only. Delivery Due Dec 2019***
Want the tyre options that 18" wheels give whilst not compromising on looks? TuffAnt Alloys may be what you are looking for. Along with having head-turning looks, these wheels are light and strong, with an impressive load rating of 1050kg, and at the right size so you can get some decent off-roading rubber fitted!
- Weight: 13.7kg
- Load Rating: 1050kg
- Offset: ET27 or ET44
- Size: 18" x 8"
Colour choices include Black Satin (powder coated) and Smoked Grey (powder coated).
Price is for a Set of 6 TuffAnt Alloys
(wheel nuts not included, factory supplied nuts will fit these wheels)
We are busy testing the fitment of the TuffAnt Alloys. What we can say at this stage is:
- TuffAnt Alloy ET44 will fit the D3 and D4.
- TuffAnt Alloy ET27 will fit the D5.
Set of 6 - TuffAnt Alloys
- Wash regularly. Getting dirty is fun, but keep your wheels happy by washing regularly, particularly after a beach run.
- Use running water, soap foam, but no chemical cleaners.
- Keep it smooth folks, no abrasives here. Use wheel mits or wheel cleaning brushes, just please dont use scourers or other abrasive materials.
- Dry off with a chamois or soft cloth.