**WE ARE MOVING SALE!**
TuffAnt is moving and we are celebrating with a sale of all warehouse stock!
Want the tyre options that 18" wheels give whilst not compromising on looks? TuffAnt Alloys may be what you are looking for. Along with having head-turning looks, these wheels are light and strong, with an impressive load rating of 1050kg, and at the right size so you can get some decent off-roading rubber fitted!
We are fast running out of TuffAnt Alloys, so get in quick while stock lasts! (not available for lay-buy).
- Set of 5 - $2225 SALE PRICE >>>> $1999 (plus freight)
- Set of 6 - $2670 SALE PRICE >>>> $2444 (plus freight)
- Weight: 13.7kg
- Load Rating: 1050kg
- Offset: ET27 or ET44
- Size: 18" x 8"
Colour choices include Black Satin, Smoked Grey, and Machined Face.
Price is for a Set of TuffAnt Alloy and wheel caps are included (wheel nuts not included, factory supplied nuts will fit these wheels)
IMPORTANT NOTE ON FREIGHT As of the 1st December 2020, the listed prices for freight of TuffAnts will be to commercial addresses only (commercial office or tyre fitters). TNT have opted to implement an additional $180 charge for any shipment of our wheels to residential addresses. TuffAnt has absorbed all price rises and residential charges until now, but we cannot absorb this hike, so sadly we need to implement this change from December 1 2020. We have raised the matter with TNT (now owned by FedEx) and are currently looking at other companies, but until further notice all deliveries from December 1 need to be to commercial premises only (ie Home Offices do no apply).
Freight of Steelie and Alloys to metro locations are: Brisbane $65, Sydney $95, ACT $135, Melbourne $135, Adelaide $165, Hobart $175, Perth $195, Darwin $295.
**These prices are for commercial addresses only**
If you live outside the listed areas contact us at email@example.com to arrange a quote.
- Wash regularly. Getting dirty is fun, but keep your wheels happy by washing regularly, particularly after a beach run.
- Use running water, soap foam, but no chemical cleaners.
- Keep it smooth folks, no abrasives here. Use wheel mits or wheel cleaning brushes, just please dont use scourers or other abrasive materials.
- Dry off with a chamois or soft cloth.